Advanced Technical Features
Benefits of this method
Everything you need to know
A test for the rapid, qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in human saliva.
The new rapid saliva test offers a non-intrusive alternative to a nasal swab test through detection of the virus that causes Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2) in a provided saliva sample and is clinically more accurate at detecting the virus than a nasal swab test with a clinical accuracy of 99.5%.
Clinical Sensitivity: 97.25%
Clinical Specificity: >99.60%
Store the test kit in a cool, dry place between 2-30°C. Keep away from light. Exposure to temperature and / or humidity outside the specified conditions may cause inaccurate results.
- Do not freeze or refrigerate. Use the test kit at temperatures between 15-30°C.
- Use the test kit between 10-90% humidity.
- Do not use the test kit beyond the expiration date
SARS-CoV-2 antigen test results should not be used as the sole basis for diagnosing or ruling out SARS-CoV-2 infection or for informing about the status of the infection.
- Results from SARS-CoV-2 antigen testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic and or CT should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Positive results may be due to present infection with SARS-coronavirus strains, see “cross-reactivity” for details. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic and / or CT should be considered to confirm the testing result.
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Further molecular diagnostic and / or CT is recommended to identify the actual physical situation.
- Do not open the foil pouch of the test device exposing it to the ambient environment until the test device is ready for immediate use.
- Do not use any damaged test device or material.
- Do not reuse the test device.
- Handle extraction solution with caution, do not contact with eyes or skin. If spilled on eyes or skin, wash thoroughly with water.
- Do not use test kit beyond the expiration date.
- Specific training or guidance is recommended if operators are not experienced with specimen collection and handling procedures.
- Wear protective gears such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves, and eye protection when specimens are collected and evaluated.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- All parts of kit are considered biohazardous and can potentially transmit infectious diseases from blood borne pathogens, even after you have performed cleaning and disinfection. Follow proper precautions and all local regulations when disposing of the used test kits.
What People Say About Us
The test kits purchased from CS Healthcare have helped our company catch asymptomatic cases before they had the chance to spread infection internally. Each positive case was backed up by a positive PCR test by the HSE giving me full confidence in our testing Policy of which is very cost efficient.
We have been able to run operations and events due to the services/testing provided by CS Healthcare. Their swabbing service is discreet, not as intrusive as the normal Covid tests and has complied with all of our GDPR policies.
CS Healthcare have provided us with excellent onsite testing services on a weekly basis. This service has been crucial to ensuring we stay operational while giving our staff the confidence to return to the workplace.