Advanced Technical Features
Benefits of this method
Everything you need to know
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2 present in nasopharyngeal or nasal samples. This test is intended to detect antigen from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of COVID-19.
Clinical Sensitivity: 98.32%
Clinical Specificity: 99.6%
The test was found to have an overall relative sensitivity of 98.32 % and a relative specificity of 99.6 %.
Store the test kit in a cool, dry place between 15–25°C. Exposure to temperature and / or humidity outside the specified conditions may cause inaccurate results.
SARS-CoV-2 antigen test results should not be used as the sole basis for diagnosing or ruling out SARS-CoV-2 infection or for informing about the status of the infection.
- Do not re‐use the test kit.
- Do not use the test kit if the pouch is damaged or the seal is broken.
- Do not use the buffer of different lot.
- Do not smoke, drink or eat while handling sample.
- Wear personal protective equipment, such as gloves and lab coats when handling kit reagents. Wash hands thoroughly after the tests are done.
- Clean up spills thoroughly using an appropriate disinfectant.
- Handle all samples as if they contain infectious agents.
- Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout testing procedures.
- Dispose of all samples and materials used to perform the test as biohazard waste. Laboratory chemical and biohazard wastes must be handled and discarded in accordance with all local, state, and national regulations.
- Desiccant in foil pouch is to absorb moisture and keep humidity from affecting products. If the moisture indicating desiccant beads change from yellow to green, the test device in the pouch